(Mar 23) The Ticket Program is on hold until MLB Resumes…. Check back here often for updates.
Dodgers 2020 Season Updates
As of 03/16/2020
On Monday, March 16 Commissioner Robert D. Manfred, Jr. conducted a conference call with the 30 Clubs of Major League Baseball. Following the newly updated recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) restricting events of more than 50 people for the next eight weeks (through at least May 15), the opening of the 2020 regular season will be pushed back in accordance with that guidance.
MLB will keep fans updated on decisions regarding plans for the 2020 schedule in the days and weeks ahead. The Clubs remain committed to playing as many games as possible when the season begins. The Dodgers will continue to monitor ongoing events and undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts, and urge all baseball fans to follow suit. MLB and the Dodgers extend their best wishes to all the individuals and communities who have been impacted by the coronavirus.
The Dodgers recognize that our great fans have a variety of questions. However, given the unprecedented nature and fluidity of what is taking place, we appreciate your patience as we diligently work through the many aspects and details of this continually evolving situation.
When updated official information becomes available, the Dodgers will communicate it to fans promptly and through a variety of channels, including Twitter (@dodgers) and on Dodgers.com, including www.dodgers.com/updates.
We thank you for your understanding as we collectively navigate through this challenging time.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have continued to be amazing supporters of our chapter for yet another year by providing the chapter 10 sets of season tickets. So once again, we have 10 tickets to every home game.
This ticket opportunity is reserved for members of our chapter, and for the amazing hospital staff that supports them.
Our simple goal this year is to ensure as many members as possible get an opportunity to go see a few Dodger games of their choice. The 2 major changes from last year’s process is the ability to send tickets directly to your smartphone when possible, and limiting requests to 1 game/month in a 2 month window, allowing more people more chances to get tickets to a game of their choice..
Starting Mar 1 PVACC members may request up to 2 tickets/game of any home games on the March/April Calendar to the right on a first come first serve basis.
- Requests should be made by filling out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop it off in person or fax it to (562) 826-5208. All forms will be timestamped when received regardless of the method of submission.
- You are allowed to request up to 2 tickets together per game
- For the first 10 days of the month you will get your highest priority game in a first come first serve order by the timestamp on the email, phone call, or visit.
- After the 10th of each month you may request additional games in both the current month and the next month. You are still limited to 2 tickets/game.
- 10 days before ANY game, all available tickets are up for grabs, and a member can utilize any remaining tickets within reason at this time
- March 1st: Request games in March and April. You will get one set of tickets/month
- March 11th: Request additional games in March and April
- April 1st: Request games in May. You will get one set of tickets for May
- April 11th: Request additional games in May
- Continue each month every 1st and 11th
When possible, tickets will be sent electronically to you. If you do not have email or smartphone capability, we can print them out in the office for pickup or physically mail them to you. Please be sure to check the method of delivery on your request form.
As the tickets are scanned when used, the Dodgers know how often we use them, and we hope to show them a lot of usage. Please contact the office ASAP if you find out you can not use the tickets you received. We CANNOT sell these tickets.
Check the Schedule, Ticket Availability for the Games you are interested in, and download the Ticket Request Form below.
REMINDER: Transportation and/or parking is NOT provided or included for any of these tickets and is the responsibility of the member.