Are you a veteran with a Spinal Cord Injury or Disease? It doesn’t matter if it is service-connected or not.
Why not become part of a team that is doing amazing things for veterans just like yourself, and join one of the Nation’s most trusted and reputable Veteran Service Organization. We would love to do something great for you when you join our family.
Here is the application form you will fill out to start your membership application process. The process has changed a bit in November of 2019 to make it easier for you to become a member. Simply print out the application form, provide a copy of your form DD-214 and either a Physician Statement from your doctor, or any medical information you have outlining your spinal cord injury or disease. Please do not email this information to us but provide it via hard copy. We will make a copy and return the original to you and email or fax the information to national. We will not email your medical information to help ensure your records are protected.
As a member of PVACC you receive
- welcome kit (New Members)
- monthly subscription to “PN” Magazine
- bi-monthly subscription to “Sport and Spoke” Magazine
- bi-monthly subscription to Chapter “Momentum!!” Newsletter
- access to monthly BOD meetings
- access to chapter membership meetings
- invitations to countless recreational therapy and community events across California
New members are immediately eligible to receive chapter Sports and Recreation grants. Currently valued at up to $2000/member/year
You can also fill out an application online: New Member On-Line Application
Don’t forget to select “California Chapter”